While doing your business, you are going to have issues where your customers will leave your brand not because they hate your brand but because they want to try something different. The challenge now becomes how to regain lost customers, maintain existing customers and attract new customers. I share with you some strategies.. listen to the podcast for details
- Some customers may just out grow your brand and Some may have life style changes and there is nothing wrong with that.
- Perform Customer Surveys and ask just 2 Questions 1) if they were happy with your service 2) if they will refer you to a friend
- Give customers incentives to do business with you again
- Revamp your menu
- Revisit all customer touch points with your brand
- Review your sales record and pay attention to what customers are buying and not buying, up-sell the faves and change the weak items
- See that every staff member is fully committed to great customer service from the cleaners to cooks to dispatch riders
- Fix all customer issues immediately, escalate if you have to but fix immediately and this may mean a full refund or a free meal
- Go back to the level of deliberate service you had when you first started. If you can’t, hire someone that can.
- Build an intimate relationship with all your customers. Know their names, their favorite items and delivery address
- Research your competition, read their reviews and see what they are getting right
- Be aware of what the current market trends and where the trends will lead to
- Revisit your promises to customers and address areas you have fell short