Customer Service Excellence
Tue, April 23, 2019
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM WAT
KRISTINA JADE LEARNING CENTER
70B, Olorunlogbon Street, Anthony Village, Lagos
Customer service training is a vital part of any business and can ultimately be what either makes the business a success or marks it as a failure. Frustrated or unhappy consumers can have a negative impact on your business operations.
Regardless of the nature of your company’s business, it is so important to adopt the right strategies to better the quality of customer service. This course provides the skills to ensure customer satisfaction with a product or service before, during and after the customer’s requirements are met.
In this course, you will discover how to positively connect with your clients and create “Raving Fans”. This course teaches you the skills and techniques for retaining your valuable clients and winning repeat business in any scenario like how to dress for the role, providing high levels of attention and follow up, questioning techniques, using and reading body language, dealing with unhappy customers and much more.
Organizations and individuals will become more customer service oriented by completing this engaging and insightful course.
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
• Explain what customer service means in relation to internal & external customers
• Recognize how one’s attitude affects service standards
• Master ways to develop & maintain a positive, customer focused, attitude
• Develop needs analysis techniques to better address customer needs
• Apply outstanding customer service techniques to generate return business
• Practice techniques for developing good will through in-person customer service
• Formulate take away techniques for service excellence over the phone
• Gain insight to connecting with customers online
• Master techniques for dealing with difficult customers
• Acquire tools for recovering difficult customers
• Understand when to escalate
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• This course is for anyone who interacts with customers either by phone, email or face to face. Core customer service skills are the same in every sector. Therefore, the versatile skills we teach during this course are suitable for participants from every industry.
Brand Ambassador or Brand Assassin?
• What is customer service?
• Customer Behavior
• Why Customers Leave
• The Benefits of Brilliant Customer Service
Delivering Customer Service Excellence
• The importance of customer service in any organisation
• The role and responsibilities of a customer care representative
• The benefits of creating a positive, professional image
• Creating adaptable customer care skills
Understanding Your Customers
• Customer Empathy
• Viewing the situation from your customer’s perspective: their needs and motivation
• Managing expectations
• Principles of great service
• The essential customer care communication skills:
• The importance of clarity and a professional tone
Handling Difficult Situations
• Handling challenging customer care situations in a professional manner
• Turning complaints into opportunities
• The program will be conducted through lectures, video sessions, role plays, class discussions, and case studies.
• Formative and Summative assessment will be conducted in the course of the training
• The learning will have four fundamental principles which will be:
• Highly engaging (methods that talk to the ‘head and heart’)
• Interactive (mix of experience, discussion and practice)
• Innovative (latest thinking & tools) and
• Encourage participation (a ‘Socratic’ learning methodology applied) so that delegates take ownership of their own development and future behavior.
• Course Facilitation (All Participants)
• Venue and audio visual equipment (All Participants)
• Lunch (All Participants)
• A set of printed course materials (program pack) along with branded note books for taking notes (Fee Paying Participants)
• Relevant literature extracts/books (Fee Paying Participants)
• Certificates of participation (Fee Paying Participants)
• Course Souvenirs (Fee Paying Participants)
DATE: April 23rd (Tuesday), 2019
TIME: 9am – 4pm
To register & for seat bookings please email full name, company name, designation, company email (please no private emails allowed) & phone number to email@example.com or call Ernest on 09091020049 for more inquiries.
VENUE: KRISTINA JADE LEARNING CENTER – 70B, Olorunlogbon Street, Anthony Village. Lagos.
NB: Please forward this information (mail) to your Human Resource Management Department, Unit Head or Admin Management Department for it to be attended to immediately.
Looking forward to your response, stay productive.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS:
First Bank PLC, Shell, Etisalat, IGI Group, Gran Imperio Group, Oando PLC, MTN, NLNG, Mastercard, Lekki Concession Company, Deputy British High Commission, Globestar/Subsea7, Krones WA, AMEC West Africa, NETCO, Delta Afrik, IESL, Daystar, Masters Energy Group, Vigeo, Caverton, ICAN, VON, NEPZA, Petrolex, Halogen Security, Russelsmith, Cakasa, Twinnings Ovaltine, CNODC, Insight, Rockson,
Arik Air, PPC, Bio Organics, Lifecare, Servetek, etc
Oak Interlink Company Limited
70B, Olorunlogbon Street