In today’s competitive business environment, organisations must build a pipeline of top performers ready to assume managerial positions at short notice. These top performers must be adequately equipped with the necessary business knowledge and skills for such higher responsibilities. The programme aims to impart these general management skills and values needed for driving excellence in the complex business environment.
Key Learning Objectives/ Benefits:
– Help participants to understand and appreciate their managerial responsibilities so they can quickly step up and transition into their new role as managers
– Equip them to establish credibility and effective work styles required to be effective in today’s rapidly transforming workplace
– Provide them with skills they require to build alliances with peer managers
– Get them to understand the dynamics of a management team and how to be effective members of the team
– Prepare them to enhance their ability to invest in their own self-development and be better positioned to realize their career development potential.
The program is designed to benefit three key groups:
- New Managers.
- Inexperienced Managers.
- Upcoming Managers.
- Dr Akin Oparison
- Uche Attoh
Click below to Read More https://lnkd.in/dvcPFWz